My dear friends,
After open school, i can't always online like now anymore
because my mother block me online on weekdays
I have to more focus on my study, maybe will go tuition
because I will face an importance exam which will affect my future
--> SPM <--
although I very bored after heard this
but
I will accept it
I want fight for my future
Although I didn't find my ambition until now
but I will find it in this year
I will study hard to face my exam and take a good result in SPM
2011 is my fight year
It's also a fight year for all of you
not only for the study and also your work
Hope we all have a good result on our study and work on this year
Good Luck
♥♥♥
Pass by.
回复删除Good luck on ur Spm
and Happy 2011
Thx~ Happy 2011 too^^
回复删除