2011-03-06

Busy week =.=

This week was the busiest week after opened school...
On Monday noon, 2.15p.m until 4.15p.m my class Form 5.1 and also Form 5.2 had been chosen for attend a lecture which is about 'How to be A Best Student'....
It was held by our school,hey had invited some student which already graduated and having their studying in Mesir...
The lecture is meaning full...although i did not paid all the attention when they are sharing but I can get what are they are talking about actually...
The lecture wan ended around 5.00pm, it was lated to end because lated to start, and my father was gone so I go home by bus....

On Wednesday, I had my extra-curricular activities in school....it was ended around 4.30 p.m..

On Thursday, actually I had my additional class which is Physic, but I am lazy to go because I damn sleepy...Lucky Hao invite me to play basketball with them....
Finally I skip my Physic class and go to play basketball.....

Its is damn tried for this week....haha.....:)

没有评论:

发表评论