When reset, Soo ask me want to join her and Ching Ching go eat sushi or not...because Ching Ching had a voucher Rm50 and expired that day...
i have agree..but I did not bring money and I have my PJK class that day, so I gonna back home and have a ash 1st....
Ching Ching and Soo waited me at mile 8 because i take bus to meet them...
after I meet them, we direct go Wagamama House.....
Lucky, it was not many people....and we have meet Mr. Chia (our teacher) and his wife.....
We had our lunch at Wagamama House about 2 hours...haha....the total we ate are Rm99.90....
After that, Ching Ching go CIMB BANK to take some money, and we had go Bandar Kim Fung for a while....
Because of had to carry Ching Ching's cousin around 5.00p.m, so we go encore and sang for one hour...
I sang 梁山伯与朱丽叶 with Ching Ching...and i had challenge Anthony Neely's Sorry That I Loved you.....lucky no bad i sang...haha...we had sang a loot of songs such as 没那么简单, 情歌, 末班车, 太天真, 我爱他,感动天感动地,我是一只小小鸟 and the others....
Finished sang, we go nursery and carry her cousin....
It's was a great day....:)
没有评论:
发表评论